FIGHTING FIT FACILITIES
Firewalker houses fitness and martial arts under one roof with a family feel to the club. Firewalker has something for all the family with it’s members ranging from 5 through to 85 years old. We have individual studios for Boxing, Spin and Yoga, with a larger class studio for a variety of classes. Firewalker also has a fitness suite with a range wide of cardio and resistance equipment along with free weights. The club has spacious changing rooms and showers for refreshing after a workout.
Firewalker has a wide range cardio gym equipment suitable for all levels of fitness. Whether you are working out in the running machines, rowers, X-trainers or steppers we can target your ideal heart rate for burning fat or enhancing your endurance. Every member is offered a free induction and personal program to keep you progressing and achieving lasting results safely.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Firewalker offers a range of Olympic bars, dumbells and kettlebells for you to develop you strength and fitness. We also have a functional cable machine and resistance machines. There is a Fitness Rig for range of body weight exercises and suspension training. Our expert trainers can devise and regularly review strength training programs so you will always be achieving results and smashing your fitness goals.
Firewalker is all about great fitness and martial art classes with lots of energy, expertise and fun. These are all perfect for motivation and results. Thai Boxing and Boxing are perfect ways to get fit, confidence and stay motivated by learning a self defence. Our Circuit Training and Spin classes are always engaging and varied. Because Firewalker has a such a friendly atmosphere the classes are fun and full of smiles.
Firewalker Personal Trainers have the expertise and the energy to help you get results and keep you motivated to keep smashing new fitness goals. They are educated and experienced in martial arts, boxing, functional fitness and weight loss so that you can progress safely and effectively in their hands whilst having a high energy and fun workout. Firewalker offers you one on one training and also small group training sessions where you can spread the cost with friends.
“ The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. ”
EVERY DAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY
Strength & Conditioning the Firewalker Way
Firewalker has the instructors with the expertise and experience to develop your S&C in a fun and functional way! Whether that’s with Olympic bars, kettle bells, free weights or body weight movements. Whether you are an elite athlete or a complete beginner wanting to tone up, or somewhere in between, our classes, personal training and group training will get you results that you can measure and see.
Our instructors can design personal programs of S&C for free, you can just ask at reception for more details. Or if you wish book personal training for more detailed guidance.
We are open between the following times:
- On joining all members are offered a comprehensive induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. Firewalker will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of Firewalker staff.
- Induction bookings can be made via reception at Firewalker.
- If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of Firewalker staff before use such equipment.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots or work wear are not permitted. Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. Firewalker reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
- As a courtesy to other members, wipe down equipment after use.
- Ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished.
- Do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- Do not use aggressive or abusive language or behaviour in Firewalker. This includes swearing.
- Only Firewalker personal trainers are permitted to train members in Firewalker unless granted express permission.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting Firewalker. Firewalker accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night and members items removed to lost property.
- Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than one week after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
- Should your Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable.
- Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym and grounds.
- Members may not bring any pets (other than official aid dogs) into the gym.
- Members must arrive promptly for class start times, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
Firewalker is committed to offering the its members the best service possible. From our receptionists to our class instructors and personal trainers. We are committed to offering you all the friendly support and professional expertise that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals and much more. We are committed to offering you a safe and friendly place to workout.
Achieve Your Fitness Goals
Flexible membership packages to suit all levels of training to help achieve your fitness goals