To help prevent the spread of Covid-19, please can all members follow these guidelines whilst being in the gym:
- Always ensure you are washing your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before your workout and after your workout.
- Use the hand sanitiser that is available on reception before putting your finger on the finger print system.
- Please do not share boxing gloves or personal equipment with other members during this time.
- After you have used the equipment, please use the disinfectant wipes available to wipe them down. This includes after classes.
- If you have travelled to a country that’s currently on lockdown, been ill or have a family member who is ill, please stay at home.
We are doing all that we can to help prevent the spread, which includes deep cleans and ensuring our staff continue to monitor the situation.
Whilst this strain of the virus doesn’t appear to affect healthy and fit individuals in a life threatening manner, we are very much aware that we are apart of the community with many members going back home to more vulnerable people. It is everyone’s duty of care to ensure we safeguard those vulnerable people.
Remember to generally stay well. Keep hydrated, keep moving, ensure you are getting enough sleep, eat nutrient dense foods and try and keep stress low. These things won’t prevent you from getting the virus but will help you take any additional strain off your immune system whilst your body fights it.
We will keep you posted with updates during this time as we follow the guidance from the World Health Organisation and the Government.